Wednesday, July 22, 2009
This past month has been very busy for me for a variety of reasons including work and travel, but mostly because of fun and friends:
- I joined a great group of Cancan dancers and performed at a festival in Milwaukee after only three lessons,
- I competed in the North American National Champtionships with my wonderful team in Nashville and we took second place, and
- The Dayton Celtic Festival is this weekend - what a great way to celebrate my birthday!
The two most exciting bits of upcoming fun and friends events happen today and next month, respectively:
- I am getting together with one of my roommates from Prague, Alice, this afternoon before she moves to California for grad school, and
- My best friend, Amber, is coming to town next month (she lives in Minnesota - at least a 10 hour drive)!
I can't wait to see these lovely ladies! It will be so nice to catch up with them!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Monday, May 18, 2009
Friday, March 20, 2009
Thursday, March 5, 2009
I will be taking another trip in 47 days to the British Virigin Islands. I cannot wait (as indicated by my precise countdown)! I have been browsing Flickr for photos other people have taken, and I found this gorgeous sunset. This was taken in January this year. If it was so beautiful then, I can't imagine what it will be like in April.
I'm so excited!