Sunday, April 1, 2007

Fun with Family

Skype is such a wonderful invention. I just spent 30 minutes talking with my two cousins, Heather and Anna, who are visiting with my parents back home. What makes it even more special is that we both have webcams, so it was a video call. This has made the distance between home and Prague bearable for me. It's been a long time since I've heard from my cousins--the last time I spoke with them was at Christmas, so it was very nice to hear from them (and see them!) today. The highlight of the conversation was when Heather described who she thought was my brother at church today:

"I thought I saw Zachary, but it was just an old man with his head shaved."

Hee! Apparently my brother recently shaved his head, although I'm not quite sure how she could mistake an old man for my 19 year old brother.

I love those girls.

No comments: