Monday, February 18, 2008

Time flies . . .

It has been super busy in casa de Willis. Well not really in the actual house, but in my life. Work has been going non-stop. Last week I did 6 zumba classes (3 on Saturday!) Dance has been kicking into high gear (I'm so punny), as we prep for Celtic Movements this Saturday and St. Patrick's Day in a month.

I have, however, had some time on my hands to do a couple of things:
-Catch up on Lost, which premiered on 31 Jan
-Start watching Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
-Take this awesome Saved by the Bell Trivia Quiz
-Squee over the fact that So You Think You Can Dance will premiere 22 May (I wonder hour many tour stops I can make it to this year--my goal is to exceed the previous year, which was 1, so it shouldn't be too hard)
-Wonder if I will watch Bravo's new reality dancing show, hosted by Jessie Spano herself, Elizabeth Berkley
-Halfway complete this month's 12 of 12. Photos to be posted later

No comments: