Sunday, October 28, 2007

Canned Heat

I am so excited for Tuesday night. I'm going to the So You Think You Can Dance Tour, and I'm going to be blogging for Ducky Does TV. For more tour experiences, check out the new link on my sidebar, Blogging So You Think You Can Dance.

MTV ran a marathon of Season 2 of SYTYCD last weekend, and it inspired me to add more dance to my life. My Mondays are already filled with irish step dance, and Sundays now are spent getting ready for our Midwest Regionals in Chicago next month. I've added zumba classes on Wednesdays and Thursdays, which adds some latin dance styles to the mix. I'm having issues with arm/foot coordination, as my arms are ornaments, not instruments (at least that's what my teacher says!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey girl! your life seems really fun right now, training for dance competitions and watching and writing about major hit tv shows! i hope you are enjoying it as much as i imagine!

and, i can't wait to get my package!! (insert ear to ear grin here.)