Thursday, December 27, 2007

Chrismas has come and gone, but the hustle and bustle has not stopped. The road to the Willis family Christmas was a bumpy one (as usual), but smoothed out when it was important. We got together with my dad's extended family, my brother turned 20, and my family gathered together Tuesday to celebrate the birth of our Saviour.

My best friend and her husband ( check out their blog ) will arrive in Dayton today coming in from the wilds of Minnesota. I am so thankful that we will be able to spend time together, as we had limited time when she was in town for Thanksgiving.

I've added another link to a blog. ParadoxUganda is the blog of the Myhre family, missionaries through World Harvest in the Bundibugyo area of Uganda. The Myhres are doctors and have been ministering in Bundibugyo for a number of years. They are experiencing the Ebola outbreak there, although it seems to be running out of steam.

This was a very disjointed post. My mind is everywhere today

No comments: