12 of 12 is Chad Darnell's baby. You take 12 pictures on the 12th day of the month, and post them to your blog, then give him the link! This is the 3rd month (not consecutive) that I've participated.
1. 6:30 am: My morning coffee on my way to work this morning. I had to go in early at 7 to support a meeting that ran from 7:30 to 8:30. It's been a while since I've had to get up at 5:30 in the am, so I definitely needed some coffee!
2. 7:00 am: Just parked at work. It's way too early to be working!
3. 7:00 am: The parking lot and housing development/mall across the way from my office. It's so dark out!
4. 9:00-ish am: On my back from a Starbucks run for my coworkers and myself. Caught this at a red light.
5. 1:15 pm: It's Wendy's for lunch today. I didn't have the time to pack this morning, so I had a chicken sandwich.
6. 1:30 pm: The Christmas van at work. It's even crazier and more festive from the back.
7. 2:00 pm: I'm wearing my fun leopard print shoes from Target today.
8. 3:00 pm: Trapped by paper in my cube. Aaaah!
9. 5:00 pm: The parking lot view in the evening. I usually work until 5:30, but since I came in early, I figured I was allowed to leave a bit early.
10. 5:08 (?) pm: Listening to a podcast from www.duckydoestv.com on my way home from work. This one was all about one of my new fave shows, Pushing Daisies.
11. 5:45 pm: Two of my dogs out front. Andy (black) and Toby (golden brown) being inquisitive. (Or just looking for a place to pee.)
12. 8:30 pm: What's left of my Smart Water after an hour of zumba. That class is so fun, you don't even notice that an hour has passed.
Bonus picture: "Believe" Our advent wreath. I believe in the birth, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. This is one way my family marks our belief. Unfortunately for us, we couldn't find the traditional purple and pink taper candles (or at least 3 of the same color purple!), so we went with red this year.