Friday, March 14, 2008

Wish I had moves like those . . .

I started watch America's Best Dance Crew (ostensibly Randy Jackson's ABDC, but alas he is nowhere to be found) a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately for me, I came in late to the competition, but what I've seen has been amazing. AND! It's hosted by AC Slater. (I sense a theme for SBTB alums: hosting reality dance shows.)

Anywho. One of the teams is from Kokomo, Indiana. Being that we're practically neighbors and all, I'd have to support them. The thing that's amazing though, is that they dance while on roller skates. It sounds goofy, I know, but it's really breathtaking. Last week the challenge for all the teams was to recreate in their own style some of Michael Jackson's iconic dance moves, while dancing to a song from the Thriller album which celebrated it's 25th anniversary. Breaksk8 chose "Beat It." Check it out for yourself:

No comments: