My goals for the 10 in 10 challenge are:
- Cook more, eat out less - I have been noshing on a giant batch of veggie chili all week and had a yummy portabello mushroom cap with balsamic vinegar for dinner tonight.
- Bring lunch to work every day - Mission accomplished
- Only eat meat at one meal each day - Planning is a must in order to accomplish this, but I've stayed on track.
- No more soda - I haven't even been craving it!
- track food - I use a neat application for my iPod, "Tap & Track". Some days I'm better at this than others.
- Train for a Half Marathon in May - I have yet to resume running, mostly because of the snow. I haven't been slacking on my exercise, though - I am active each day with dance class, Zumba, or lifting.
I'd love to hear from other 10 in 10 participants - even if you're not blogging about it!