Saturday, June 23, 2007

More pictures from Glasgow

Here are some more pictures from my trip to Glasgow in April for the World Championships of Irish Dance. It was a wonderful trip!

This is an international street market that happens twice a year in Glasgow. I was lucky enough to be there when it was operating. I walked through this every time I went to the Royal Scottish Concert Hall (where the Worlds took place) from my hostel.

This is a French cheese booth. It all looked so delicious. Yum!

This is Kathleen and I at an Italian restaurant in Glasgow. Kathleen was one of my first Irish Step Dance teachers when I was in high school. It was great to see her and her family when I was in Glasgow. I'm really looking forward to seeing them again when I'm home in Ohio this summer.

No comments: