Friday, March 16, 2007

This little piggy . . .

Today was a light day of classes for me. Each Friday, I finish work at 9:30 in the morning. Sometimes I have the best job EVER! To reward myself for finishing the week alive(!), I went to the shopping center in the area I teach.

Ok, really, I needed to stop at the Tesco to get some lightbulbs. I did, however make a detour into Sephora, as I needed to pick up some black liquid eyeliner. I have been without since I got here in Prague, and I felt I needed to remedy the situation. I also picked up their #11 deep berry-burgundy nail polish, as I wanted a change from the red and pink that I brought with me in the international move. It looks nice in the bottle, and on the actual nail. I did my usual base, 2 coats of color, and top coat routine. The color deepens dramatically from the first coat to the second. The first coat of polish is true to the color on the website, but when you add a second coat of polish, it becomes an almost black cherry/purpley black. I quite like both colors.

It is 3:30 in the afternoon, and I have spent the last hour or so giving myself a mani/pedi. I love Mary Kay's Satin Hands. It makes me feel so pampered! Ah, the simple things in life are the best. :) I feel so girly

No comments: